President Captain David Willams
Shore-Side Vice President - David B. Partridige
- Born 1940 Worcester, Mass.
- Graduated USMMA Kings Point, 1962
- Served 3rd/2nd mate Delta (West Africa) and MSTS (to Far East)until 2/65
- 2/65 entered graduate school, University of California, Berkeley. Received M.B.A. 6/66.
- Returned to sea to sail the ships to Vietnam as Second Mate, and then Chief Mate with Grace, Columbia, American Foreign and Waterman.
- Original Masters Licence 9/68.
- Joined Sea-Land 11/69, was permanent Chief Mate 12/69 on SS Raphael Semmes to shuttle on the coast of Vietnam.
- 12/72 assigned permanent Master same vessel, still shuttling out of Cam Ranh Bay, and then Hong Kong. 7/75 assigned as Master SS Mayaguez (after Cambodia) , also home port Hong Kong, until mid 1977.
- This was followed by 7 ½ yrs Seattle-Anchorage-Kodiak, 5 yrs. New York /N. Europe, and finally 12 yrs Master of the SS Sea-Land Pacific, West Coast to Hawaii, Guam, Far East, retiring 10/99.
- Among the many unusual events of this sea time he had occasion to tow the SS Raphael Semmes with the SS Mayaguez for five days in the South China Sea in 1975 and in 1980, as Master of the SS Portland, was standby vessel at the rescue of the passengers of the MV Princendam in the Gulf of Alaska.
- Living in Bradenton since 1998.
Sea-Going Vice President - Captain Scott Moser
I currently sail with Sealift Inc. aboard the MV TSGT John A. Chapman. I have been aboard the Chapman for five years and sailed with Sealift for 15 years. I live in Lutz, FL with my wife Janet and my two children, Summer and Morgan.
- Born 1963 in Hood River, OR
- Attended both Texas Maritime and California Maritime. Graduated in 1987.
- Spent five years working coastwise Japan on a MSC charted tanker.
- Four years carrying AID cargo to East and West Africa. (On a real live stick ship).
- Currently chartered to MSC carrying Air Force prepositioned cargo.
Secretary - Ronald J. Meiczenger
Treasurer - Captain Donald M. Mercereau
- Born 7/16/25 Staten Island, N. Y. into a long line of seafarers
- Graduated from N. Y. Public Schools
Captain Mercereau enlisted U.S. Coast Guard and served as Quartermaster on USS Hurst DE 250 during convoy escort
duty in the Atlantic and European Theaters 1944-1945 and Pacific/Asian Theaters until discharged in 1946.
Captain Mercereau entered the United NY, NJ Sandy Hook Pilot Association in 1946 as an apprentice and received certification and USCG
Master/1st class Pilot License during apprenticeship. In 1951 received State of New Jersey Pilot License and worked
as a Pilot with the Sandy Hook Pilot association until retirement in 1977.