January 13, 2012
12:00 hrs called to order by President Captain Vic Faulkner at the Quay in Vancouver.
President Captain Vic Faulkner
Secretary/Treasurer Capt. Tom Bradley
Captain Bill Good
Proxy x ten
- Discussed CAMM website
- Discussed the upcoming National Meeting in Seattle
- Changing of Bank accounts
- Motion made to change Banks (account for chapter) by Captain Vic Faulkner the second by Captain Good.
- Authorized signatories are Capt Vic Falkner, Capt Dan Jordan and Capt Bill Good
- All members present have paid their dues.
- Chapter Officer Elections:
- Captain Vic Faulkner- President
- Captain Dan Jordan – Vice President
- Captain Bill Good - Secretary/Treasurer
- Update on status of all standing members and dues.
- Discussion: State of Chapter report by Captain Faulkner
- “Sidelights” National to continue putting out issues for 2012
- Change of meeting place (more meetings in Astoria)
- Correspondence: Bank statements, member unable to attend the meeting
- Captain Sobadzhiev case: Sobadzhiev, Master of M/V Maas Trader, registered owner MAAS TRADER CV, Care of Reider Shipping BV, had been arrested in Panama at the end of March 2011.
Lunch & Sea Stories
1330 Meeting Adjourned.