October 8, 2010
12:00 hrs called to order by President Captain Vic Faulkner.
President Captain Vic Faulkner
Secretary/Treasurer Capt. Tom Bradley
Captain Bill Good
Captain Jim Richards
Mrs, Good and grandson
Mr. Don Ankrom (Capt. Richard's son in law)
- Discussed CAMM website
- Discussed the upcoming National Meeting in Maryland
- Changing of Bank accounts
Motion made to change Banks (account for chapter) by Captain Vic Faulkner the second by Captain Richards.
All members present have paid their dues.
- AGM It was requested that all past positions reports be posted on website. Suggested positions for the AGM:
- Crew rest & Fatigue
- Restriction of seamen in ports of call.
- Find out how the pilot is accepted or how does he fit in the bridge team?
- Update on status of all standing members and dues.
- Discussion: State of Chapter report by Captain Faulkner
- “Sidelights” national putting out a Special for this issue
- Change of meeting place ( more meetings in Astoria)
- Correspondence: Bank statements, member unable to attend the meeting
Lunch & Sea Stories
1330 Meeting Adjourned.